Go Search

Received Feedback

Modify settings and columns
NewUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).

View:
Sort by AttachmentsUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
Comments and/or SuggestionsFilter
Rina SoobramoneyUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 3124555debtors@cvprojects.co.za
I require the CIDB logo for our company signage, kindly advise me if i could obtain this from you on a disc.
 I await your response urgently.

Many thanks,

Kind regards
2/11/2009 8:09 AM
MARIAAN BREEDTUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
015 781 6331mariaan.ilanga@webmail.co.za
we received a CIDB alert on our TAX CLEARANCE.

We did submit our new tax clearance on our lattest registration. Could you inform me as soon as possible to reqtify the tax clearance certificate. I can send is straight away.

Kind Regards

Mariaan Breedt
ILANGA CONSTRUCTION
2/11/2009 10:19 AM
dumagude ccUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0837861852dumagude@saol.com
i traced my upgrade and found you are awaiting doc. please advise on what doc you are waiting for as i supplied all your requirements.i am in a great need of my upgrade.office no 0395341888/0396791914 cidb no 107837
2/18/2009 10:20 PM
faith mbiliUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
039 6885743faith.mbili@ugu.org.za
I want to report a company that has defaulted in terms of their contract. They have abandoned site.
2/19/2009 7:03 AM
Integrity Environmental SolutionsUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
011-609-3155patrick@integrityafrica.co.za
Plesae confirm that we have been activated

our new grade 5 SDE
2/19/2009 8:23 AM
LORETTAUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 902 2467kpc3@telkomsa.net
We have applied for a grade 4 upgrade on the 18 Dec 08 and to date we have not goten any joy, all we get is the application is still in process. Its now been 2 months and still no joy, our client has lose a major contract due to this. Please look into this matter as we may lose our clients, as it looks as though we are not doing our work, I have made numerous calls to cidb and all i get is that we working on the file, the application is still in process and it has been over 21 working days.
2/19/2009 8:29 AM
LORETTAUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 902 2467kpc3@telkomsa.net
Sorry earlier I sent a comment but did not give the clients details.
KMARRI t/a CIVIL & GENERAL
CIDB No. 116419
2/19/2009 8:46 AM
makhosiUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
2/20/2009 9:48 PM
SAMUEL GORDON FORTUINUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
083 469 4072CBU@TELKOMSA.NET
REGISTRATION WITH YOUR CAPE TOWN AND KIMBERLEY BRANCHES ARE HANDLES VERY POOR WITH VERY LITTLE OR NO SUCESS. AN E-MAIL WAS ALSO SEND TO CIDB@CIDB.ORG.ZA
2/23/2009 10:44 AM
SelvanUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0835700239selvanpadayachee@telkomsa.net
I am very disappointed in the service delivery,as I have applied for an upgrade during oct/nov 2008 and was told that my result will be given in about 21 days being in dec.2008.
I have made numerous enquiries regarding this with the regional office in Kzn,which was of no avail because I was always told that they will get back to me but nobody ever did to date.However somebody called me from your office and informd me that they are now capturing my application on the system on 18/02/2009 and recieved and sms confirming that.My CRS NO.137768 refers.Please I would like for someone to look into this matter for me.
2/23/2009 10:57 AM
Tebogo RamoadiUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827724335ramoadi@saymail.co.za
applications for in services training.i have completed my technical diploma in civil engineering at local training college.
may you please send me an applications forms if are available
in your company.notify me of your closing date please.

your assistant will be appreciated.

thinks.
2/24/2009 4:16 PM
mabasoandmgwaba construction ccUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0721714004sibusiso.mgwaba@kznhealth.gov.za
2/25/2009 7:18 AM
GOSEE TRADINGUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
073 252 9502
2/25/2009 11:09 AM
Gert WepenerUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
028-313 8052gwepener@overstrand.gov.za
I have spoken to Maria yesterday, 25/02/2009. I experience a problem to login as an employer. Can you please assist me.

Kind regards

2/26/2009 7:39 AM
sthembiso butheleziUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0828073778sthemazwi@webmail.co.za
im tracking my upgrade status for 3CE that i registered on the 11th of December 2008
2/26/2009 3:01 PM
sthembiso butheleziUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0828073778sthemazwi@webmail.co.za
Please upgrade my status to 3CE, I submitted my documents at Durban office on the 11 of December 2008. My crs number is 165362, S N X Contractors cc
2/26/2009 3:04 PM
Dave RenwickUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0832591165renwickd@durban.gov.za
Previously under Procurement and Delivery Management, you had a submenu called "Developing Procurement Documents"

Can you advise what has happened to this as it was a very useful tool.

Thanks
2/27/2009 3:50 PM
W.E.Z. ConstructionUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0726947748lee21stconnect.co.za
CIDB status on this company

you can either mail or call

yours faithfully

Wallace Zwide
2/27/2009 4:12 PM
GEORGIE'S PEST KILLER CC - NISHANIUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031-5665442gpk@absamail.co.za
2/28/2009 10:58 AM
Peter HoltonUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 311 7526holtonp@durban.gov.za
The CIDB guidelines for contractor performance assessment were not found. i.e once a contract is completed CIDB requires a closure report stating how the contractor performed on the contract. Where do we find the required report format or template??
3/2/2009 12:12 PM
JABU MAHLANGUUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
013 282 5303jabumahlangu@stevetshwete lm.gov.za
where the requirement of the tender or project is electrical intensive and requires the EE CIDB grading.is it procedural to contract a bidder in pocession of CE CIDB grading.
3/4/2009 8:01 AM
KIM RIDGEUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
043-7402770CAPEKEI@TELKOMSA.NET
REGISTRATION NO. 107595.

WE SENT IN AN APPLICATION ON 12-02-2009 TO UPGRADE TO A 6CE PE GRADING.

WHEN WE PHONED TO CHECK ON THE PROGRESS OF OUR APPLICATION WE WERE INFORMED THAT OUR 7CE APPLICATION HAD BEEN REJECTED AND THAT  THE MONTH END ON OUR FINANCIALS AND THE CC DOCUMENTS DID NOT CORRESPOND.

FIRSTLY, OUR APPLICATION IN FEBRUARY WAS FOR A 6 CE GRADING, NOT 7 CE.
SECONDLY, THE MONTH REFLECTED ON THE CC DOCUMENT AND FINANCIAL BOTH SAY MARCH.

THIS WAS DISCUSSED TELEPHONICALLY WITH THE REGISTERS DEPARTMENT ON MONDAY, BUT NO FEEDBACK HAS BEEN RECEIVED.

3/4/2009 8:02 AM
Trish DinkelmanUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0833283521trish@nationalasphalt.co.za
Please can someone contact me regarding my application for the additional grading CE8.
thank you and i look forward to hearing from you.
regard
Trish Dinkelman
3/4/2009 8:24 AM
SELVAN NARAINSAMYUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0729294747MLSELVAN@TELKOMSA.NET
PLEASE CHECK AND GIVE ME FEED BACK ON MY CRS NUMBER
177064
3/4/2009 12:09 PM
Rob PottowUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0333422491rpottow@telkomsa.net
Please do something about your telephone in Durban. It's impossible to get through
3/5/2009 1:50 PM
Hugh VerreynneUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0396822316hugh.verreynne@kznworks.gov.za
Searching for contractors is very frustrating.

It would be of immense help if you could improve the search engine to allow for locating contractors by town across the various discplines and gradings please?
3/6/2009 2:06 PM
Nombulelo DlaminiUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0732707686dlaminid@kznwildlife.com
I registeed my company with CIDB offices in Mayville the 25th February 2009 and was told to phone on friday the 27th February to get CIDB Number. I phoned form friday but I could'nt get any help.
3/7/2009 3:25 PM
LUCKYUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0727733634gwebuz@vodamail.co.za
CRS: 134350

All documentation for upgrading had been submitted and yet it still reflects "awaiting documentation".  Please process application promptly as agreed, 21 days.
3/9/2009 9:25 AM
LEDWABA MTUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0825631855bluedotgservices@telkomsa.net
morning
crs no:102146
i have submitted my application last year 2008 around september,always when we phone about the status of our application,they sent us from pillar to post(negza jaco ,cidb).we are so frustrated becuase everyone from cidb always promise to come back to us and they never did.we need help and we dont know were to go
3/10/2009 7:15 AM
mike ntiniUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
013 2821207ntinimike@yahoo.com
question Resently have obsaved that some Consalting Engineers especial in Nkangala District advertise tenders which worth 5 to 800 thousand rands requesting for contractors with a 4eepe   my question now is that what is the purpose of having being registured with the CIDB . We register to be developed but already have been sidelined by corupt Engineers.
3/10/2009 11:37 AM
City Square-Hlumisa Engineering ServicesUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
043-7362215amyl@mweb.co.za
Our documentation is sitting at Brooklyn Post Office-tracking number TC080157645ZA.  Can you pleaseeeee fetch it.  We are suspended due to our tax clearance that expired-new clearance certificate is at post office.

Regards

Amy
3/10/2009 11:50 AM
CHANTEL KEARNSUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0163607572chantelk@midvaal.gov.za
MIDVAAL IS PUTTING A TENDER OUT FOR INSTRUMENTATION WORK ESTIMATED TO THE VALUE OF R1 000 000-00.  NO SUCH GRADING IS AVAIALBLE.  THIS IS HIGHLY SPECIALISED WORK AND DOES NOT FALL IN THE CIVIL, ELECTRICAL OR GENERAL BUILDING WORKS CATEGORIES.

PLEASE ADVISE THE WAY FORWARD.
3/10/2009 12:48 PM
R DilrajUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827420151mwrudyd@mweb.co.za
A Query that need an reply asap.
The tender notice reads :"Only tenderers registered with CIDB grade 4CE/3CEPE...... are eligible.
Kindly inform us regarding 3CEPE. Can we approve contractor with 3CEPE registration for contract value R3 449 000.00?. What are the implication and what CIDB requirements for this contractor & his value of work.
3/11/2009 7:50 PM
Juanita StuartUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
011-823-3230pipejack@telkomsa.net
I still have not received my updated certificate for this year.  The last one shows expiry date as the 04/10/2008.

Please could you email and post to ourselves the updated certificate.

Many thanks

Juanita
3/12/2009 8:49 AM
Sild Trading Enterprises CCUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0720475998sild@webmail.co.za
We have applied for registration with the CIDB in Grade 1 ME contractor on 9th January 2009 and made payment of R450.00 for same but have not received our registration or response. Kindly advise.
3/12/2009 12:33 PM
Raymond BothaUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
(031) 361 2145Raymond.Botha@Transnet.net.
Please change your search engine to include the first and second names of the contractor. e.g. If I am searching for plumbers and type in PL or Plumbers in your search box it must search the first and second names and not only the first name as is currently the case. It will also be handy to search by town or area as many times it is impractical to invite contractors for quotes when the jobs are small
3/12/2009 3:11 PM
DRIENIE CILLIERSUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0832765201safari@bornhunt.co.za
I notice that UMCHEYA CONSTRUCTION status on the internet is still waiting for documentation.  What documentation is still outstanding?  Please advise so the application can be completed as speedily as possible.

Kind regards

Drienie Cilliers
3/13/2009 8:23 AM
Bernie LangtonUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0828688212langton.bernie@gmail.com
I have an application number and my details are on your database, but I have not yet paid and so am unregistered. I would like to register.
3/14/2009 3:44 PM
khulekani khanyile Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
083 532 8878khuleh@telkomsa.net
could you please help me to get my cidb number,my company name is ;ubhaqaairconditioning &refrigeration,ck number is 2007/008844/23,Im already registered for cidb.

your help will be highly apreciated.
3/15/2009 9:11 PM
kgatlapaUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0724939044bokgolaa@webmail.co.za
please send me information on how i can  downloadmy registered certificate.

regards

e.n mohuba
kgatlapa property developers
3/16/2009 9:16 AM
Dexter Wolhuter for Alexander Maintenace and ElectricalUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
083 605 9335wolhuterdexter@yahoo.com
I submitted our application in on the 14 Jan 2009 to the Port Elizabeth office on the 5/2/09 I was in Bisho to submit a tender at the same time I went to check on our application. The Bisho office then informed me that they have no record of the application about 15 mins later they phoned me telling me they have now found the file which was laying on the managers table and there's a note for one query the copy of the ID for Neville Alexander needs to have an original certified stamp and not a copy after the guy in PE who contacted Bisho when we submitted confirming the file we compiled was in order before sending it off. I then drove all the way back to PE 410 km and returned to Bisho the next day 6/2/09 with what they required. The file itself contained the upgrade and annual renewal fee's and if you go on your system we do not exist due to the laps of the renewal after it was electronically paid in to your respective account on the  13.1.2009. Our problem is that at the end of April all our works would have ended and that we have been unable to tender on any other works due to delay of registration. The situation is of an urgent and desperate nature 21days have past its now only at verification process. I tried Bisho for assistance their attitude could not give a dawn its my problem not there's especially your Sipokazi in your Bisho office. I hope that you are able to assist me with my concern as it is a matter of survival leaving me no choice but to start laying off workers that's how bad it is..
3/16/2009 10:23 AM
chong ling yeenUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
012-41385001lingyeen@yahoo.com
May I know how many construction company in Malaysia had implmented Enterprise Resource Planning System?

Thanks for reply
3/16/2009 10:28 AM
D.SCHREIBERUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827713106DEWALD@HIGHWAYPUMPS.CO.ZA
109691 HIGHWAY PUMP SERVICES
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT NEW TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE WAS SPEED POSTED ON 16-03-2009
3/17/2009 7:00 AM
Dick MartinUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 311 7237martindr@durban.gov.za
Is there a recommendation for the colour of paper to be used for the different sections of a civil engineering tender and contract document?
3/17/2009 7:46 AM
NJR SHOPFITTERS ccUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 5001110 /0825771620karthy@njrshopfitters.co.za
I would like to know if my annual confirmation of Particulars
has been received and captured.Was faxed and posted on 17/06/09
7/10/2009 1:36 PM
NJR SHOPFITTERS ccUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 5001110 /0825771620karthy@njrshopfitters.co.za
RE: CONTRACTOR REGISTER NO: 144025

I would like to know if my annual confirmation of Particulars
has been received and captured.Was faxed and posted on 17/06/09

7/10/2009 1:37 PM
Douglas MlamboUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
078 266 8773dmlambo@csir.co.za
This is a follow up on my query on wheteher a contractor can tender for grade higher or lower grade?( you are on 4GB, you want to tender on 5GB or 3GB)?

it is urgent that i get a response

Kind Regards
7/13/2009 1:42 PM
PERCY KINGUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
082 4906639rodrifle@internext.co.za
After being assured that all my documentation was in order I submitted my application for a CE6. We then waited our 21 days which included the easter holidays etc.only to be informed that there was a problem with the setting out of our financial statements and that we had been granted a CE1 in the interim. I then requested our auditors to set out the financials as requested which I resubmitted (in person in Pretoria)on 10 June 2009 again including all the previous information and at a cost of an additional R750.00 for an upgrade. I asked when should I check non the progress and was told that 21 working days would fall on 14 July 2009. On 8 July I recieved a SMS at 15h02 acknowledging the reciept of the upgrade request. My reg number is 192777 please guys help us out this is not a joke you hold a lot of employees futures in your hands, please let me know what caused this month delay and what you can do to fix the blunder.
Regards

P.King
7/13/2009 2:35 PM
adolph business enterpriseUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
7/14/2009 10:26 AM
johannes nxumaloUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0764798478ricramsamy@gmail.com
I would like to know what is the progress on my application for my company called, " Trade Drive 15 cc "
7/15/2009 8:30 AM
kashna Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
033 8976401kashna.ramnundhan@kznworks.gov.za
hi i have been trying to get in contact with the construction contact centre in kzn on 0861596222. unfortunately i have been sitting and holding on listening to the recorded message for about 20 minutes .
nobody answers the telephone in that office.
this makes it very difficult to follow up on applications.
i called the helpline number on 0860103353 and was told that i have to speak to the kzn office and that i woulf just have to hold on the line as they are also unable to help me .
i think that this is very unprofessional
7/15/2009 11:11 AM
leboganfUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
083 5858341
the 21days speedy service with your office never occurs.  most of us from SAWIC had encountered problems.  the ccc are not realy assisting instead people prefer to travel from cape town to submit or mafikeng to avoid disappointments.  this is always disadvantaging us as not even you pretoria office is able to help.

regards

olga
7/15/2009 1:38 PM
m.v.mngadiUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0721758265mmgadi@mpsa.co.za
i like to get a printout for Buhlebabantu Trading Enterprise cidb number is 201541.

regards
m.v.mngadi
7/15/2009 7:10 PM
thabo mampholoUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0725581416nkgape@gmail
what i have  notice is that in GB and CE most of the projects required grading is from level 2 or higher.where does it leave us contractors with level 1 grading and what our chances getting projects in this idustry
7/16/2009 1:10 PM
siphiwe frank molabaUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
072 129 6474siphiwefrank@yahoo.com
I REQUEST FORMS FOR CIDB CURRENTLY I OWN A BUSINESS BANAPELE TRADING CC I'VE GOT CK1 PLEASE FORWARD ME THIS FORM PLEASE.

KIND REGARDS
SIPHIWE FRANK MOLABA (DIRECTOR)
7/17/2009 9:49 AM
AKASH RAMESHUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
033 3947581akash@etakzn.com
PLEASE COULD I GET A COPY OF OUR CURRENT CIDB CERTIFICATE, WE WERE DOWNGRADED TO A 4EB AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ORIGINAL
CRS NO:112276
7/17/2009 12:38 PM
Ross WaldenUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0396992597ross@kewm.co.za
CIDB No;  115298 shows expired on internet.  ONly when I tab onto our number, then only it shows active.

My concern is that on the 1st page it should show active immediately.

Please follow up on the problem.
Much appreciated!
7/17/2009 3:20 PM
Randy GwabeUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
011 4629288randy@kimbiatradingcc
I like your new web page.It's user-friendly and very easy to follow and understand the requirements and instructions needed, on how to register an emerging business like mine.

Gone are the days of walk-in-centres! all info that one needs is on the cibd on-line for free!
7/17/2009 3:44 PM
KHENNSANI VUMA Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
073 718 4206misskv.khensani@gmail
need my co certificate
7/18/2009 1:32 PM
Klaas L'EcluseUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
082 570 1836lecluse2@telkomsa.net
Grading Application

Contractor Number 199141

Dear Miss, Sir,

Buildline Projects has been granted 1GB on the 22/06/2009.

We did however apply for a grade 6.

Our turnover last year was R35 Million +

We have reported our concern via Fax and E-mail on the 6th of July 2009 (Mr Richard Mokoka) and per fax on the 19th of June 2009 (Mss Mpho).

We have unfortunately not received any response.

Please communicate with us?

Regards,

Klaas L'Ecluse
For and on Behalf of Buildline Projects(Pty)Ltd
7/18/2009 1:50 PM
hopeUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827134211hope@tmtb.co.za
need more information on your traning and any dev. programs you offer dates if any place. thank you
7/20/2009 11:43 PM
Thanda NkosiUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
035 796 7081/ 083 951 7810nkositanda@gmail.com
Zamalangeni trading1 was registered last year with the CRS number 186819, Wen have not yet received the certificate. It was erroneosly registered as 1GB PE instead of Civil Engineering (CE). Please ractify this mistake and post us the correct certificate.
7/22/2009 7:20 AM
LeratoUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
082 628 9620Fez'umbono Trading and Projects
How do  I acess forms to be on CIDB supplier database
7/23/2009 2:52 PM
Zanele MdladlaUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
033 398 2225/ 072 98 292 10bayam@webmail.co.za/ bayandam1@gmail.com
I would like to have a proof of my registration some of the  department want us to attach the cidb proof my company name is Bayanda Marketing cc 206 502
7/24/2009 8:32 AM
thobile duma Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
7/24/2009 9:09 AM
thobile duma Use SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0847994139
i always phone this number 0861596222 to check my registretion number of Ezamalwandle tranding enterprise reg.no.2007/041976/26 but i dont get trough pls call me in my number

7/24/2009 9:14 AM
MR S.G.J. TSHABALALA/KHAUMELO TRADINGUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
013 246 1064/072 188 0850khaumelotrading@yahoo.com
Hi.

My my company must be awarded a contract with a value of R 8, 000 000.00 per month for General building work & Electrical engineering and i currently have Designation grade 1GBPE (Reg. no - 189977) which do not qualify for the cotract, we need desisgnation 8.

Kindly send me infomation or procedure to follow in order to up-grade.

Reagrds,

Mr. SGJ Tshabalala
7/24/2009 10:03 AM
JENUWIN CONSTRUCTIONUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
7/25/2009 6:07 PM
JENUWIN CONSTRUCTIONUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0711566447jenuwin.c@vodamail.co.za
7/25/2009 6:08 PM
Andreas LaquaUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0829448848luxl@jackspaint.co.za
I sent you a email regarding a fraudulent registration on the 08/05/2009 and have not had a reply to date. The same persons have applied reference 34031. This is not a Jacks Paint outlet and may not be registered as one.

Please respond.

Kind regards

Andreas Laqua
7/27/2009 9:50 AM
Trevor AbrahamsUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0836541459trevora@amcld.co.za
Good day

My company was registered as Grade 1 ( GB1) and also has (PE) included. Does this mean that I can also apply for a GB2 contract in each of the instances- see register ' amc land developments'.

Thanks
Trevor
7/27/2009 2:40 PM
Sudira SewpersadUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0313611482sudira.sewpersad@transnet.net
My "Guidelines for using the Register of Contractors and the Register of Projects in the Construction Procurement Process version 1 May 2005" is severely damaged.  I use this booklet on a daily basis for tender purposes.  Is it possible to post me a copy  of a new updated one to Sudira Sewpersad, Transnet Pipelines, P.O. Box 3113, Durban, 4000?  As I'm unsure, kindly advise whether there is a cost attached to the request for this booklet.
7/28/2009 8:38 AM
Liezl LouwUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
078 801 3397liezllouw@sheltam.com
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Ref.:  189954

I am absolutely dismayed at the level of service provided by your call centre.  The four call centre agents I dealt with clearly does not have the behavioural composition to be call centre agents, are not knowledgeable, skilled or competent enough to provide accurate information and one cannot help but wonder where, if any, they received their training.  One thing I need not wonder about was where they got their attitudes from, which clearly stems from the example set by their aggressive supervisor/team leader Buyiswa Matyobeni.

On receipt of the letter dated the 8th of July 2009, I phoned the call centre and spoke to a male call centre agent, I seem to recall the name “Bongi”, but are not sure at all.  Unfortunately at this stage I was blissfully unaware of the fact that if you want to lay a complaint you need to provide the name of the call centre agent as well as the date and time of the call and although I jotted his name down, I did not write the date or time down nor did I keep the note, as at that stage I did not contemplate a complaint.

The queries in the letter referred to explanations already provided to the CIDB in our application form by way of explanatory notes annexed to the application and I wanted to refer the CIDB to them once again.

The call centre agent’s advice to me was to ignore the letter as I will receive another letter and I need only respond to that letter!?

As I needed to obtain original certified copies of our UK directors’ passports in any event, I decided that I will take the matter up with the CIDB again at a later stage, as it did not sound right to me.

I noted that the letter stated that if we do not comply within 60 days, that being at the end of August 2009, our application will be cancelled and the moneys refunded.

At that stage I already obtained certified copies of the UK directors’ passports, I spoke to the project manager who advised me that the Certificate of Completion will not be issued before the end of August, but that we are in a position to provide a Letter of Award and Payment Advice as proof of the project and the other queries relate to the explanatory notes already cleared and explained in the application.

Even before having submitted the Application I was advised that if we do not qualify for the grading we applied for, the CIDB automatically registers the entity for the grading it does qualify for and that the difference in the annual fees gets refunded to the entity if less that the grading applied for, nothing was said about the application being cancelled and the annual fees being refunded.

Evidently this is a problem for us, as our Certificate of Completion will not be ready at the end of August and it was hard to believe the first call centre agent that we are to ignore the first letter, so I decided to phone again today, the 28th of July 2009 at approximately 09H00 and had the following conversations between approximately 09H00 and 09H30 with the following agents:

1.  I spoke to Johanna.  I don’t think Johanna understood my question, as I got the idea that she was under the impression that I did not want to comply with the requirements but wanted the CIDB to register us in any event, which is far from true.
I told her that our Certificate of Completion has not been issued yet, but is about to be issued, would it be possible for the CIDB to keep the application in abeyance pending receipt of our Certificate of Completion instead of cancelling the application and refund us our annual fees.
So, her response was that the CIDB will not process the application, it will be cancelled and we will be refunded.
I told her that a previous call agent told me to ignore the letter and as such I am not inclined to believe any response I receive from the call centre anymore, as it seems to be different every time, I wish to speak to a team leader who will be able to confirm her answer.
Johanna was not eager to refer me to a team leader and told me to phone again and ask to speak to Buyiswa Matyobeni, after I had to prompt her for a name.

2. I phoned in again and spoke to a lady whose details I did not take down as I was of no intention to speak to any other person other than the team leader and told her that I wish to speak to the team leader as, I get a different answer from every call centre agent I talk to.  This lady was also very aggressive in her approach, which put me off of letting or allowing her to “help” or “assist” me.  She said that Buyiswa was on another line and could not talk to me, to which I responded that I am willing to hold on for her and that Johanna told me to phone the call centre again and ask to speak to Buyiswa and asked if I was mislead or is there some sort of a ban on speaking to team leaders directly.  She was clearly not happy with the situation for reasons unknown to me and said that she will phone Johanna, questioning the truthfulness of my statement.

3. Shortly thereafter, Buyiswa was on the line and from the onset unmistakably made it clear that dealing with the public is not within her job description, she is a supervisor and do not deal with the public. At one stage she asked if I want to speak to her manager, upon which I told her that I would love to because it is clear that she is not assisting me and that I wish to lay a complaint, she then did not seem too keen to let me speak to her manager anymore. I pushed through her intimidating questions barked at me, barely giving me a chance to put my query, questioning the truthfulness of everything I say and most definitely not owning up to her responsibilities.  At one stage I asked here whether I was under cross examination or what!?  She told me that she will bear with my attitude upon which I told her that in actual fact it is me that has to bear with hers!
After finally having been afforded the opportunity to state my question, it was clear that she misunderstood it as did Johanna (the two probably conferred before she spoke to me) and thought that I wanted the CIDB to register us without the outstanding information/documents.  I made my question clear to her stating that our Certificate of Completion will not be available at the end of August, but may be available shortly thereafter and if the application may be held in abeyance pending receipt of the certificate?
Her advises were that the letter I received was the first letter and that we will receive another letter after this letter giving a further 30 days which will give us until the end of September 2009 to comply, failing which the application will be cancelled and we will be refunded.
I told her that she owes me an apology as she clearly misunderstood my question and that her call centre agents were unable to assist me upon which she told me that she will not apologise for anything.  I told her I will lay a complaint against her and enquire as to where I can fax it to, she gave me a fax number, being 0866 801 479.

I am sure that you will understand that I am not too trusting of this fax number after my experience and therefore I am faxing it to the numbers provided on your website.

I would also like to receive an acknowledgement of receipt and a telephone call from yourselves upon receipt hereof to be sure that the complaint indeed landed in the right hands.

My problem at this present moment is that I am confronted with four different versions:

a. Ignore the letter, respond to the second letter;
b. We will automatically be registered on a lower grade if we do not comply for the grade we applied for;
c. If we do not comply with one, more or all of the requirements before the end of August 2009, the application will be cancelled and we will be refunded in respect of the paid annual fees, it is not possible to keep the application in abeyance pending receipt of any outstanding requirement on request; and last but not least -
d. If we do not comply with one, more or all of the requirements before the end of August 2009, we will receive yet another letter giving us a further 30 days to comply, failing which the application will be cancelled and we will be refunded in respect of the paid annual fees, it is not possible to keep the application in abeyance pending receipt of any outstanding requirement on request.

After all of this I am actually more confused than before!

Please provide me with the final and defining answer to my queries, set out herein below:

- We are not in a position to provide a qualified person’s registration certificates as our scope of work involves the supply and installation of generator sets, as we do not have a registered professional (engineer) in our employ we enter into a sub-contract with a registered professional (engineer), as a result we are unable to complete Section F of the application.  Will we be automatically registered on a lower grading where a qualified person’s registration certificates are not required or will the application be cancelled and the annual fees be refunded?

- Please confirm that the application will be cancelled and the annual fees be refunded if the we are not in a position to provide the Certificate of Completion before the end of September 2009, alternatively that it is possible for the CIDB to hold the application over pending receipt of the Certificate of Completion and any other outstanding requirements upon request, or whatever the position is.

- Our UK directors sent us the original copies of their passports, so we will be in a position to comply with that requirement.

- We are also not in a position to provide a valid, original electrical contractors license as we also enter into a sub-contract regarding this part of the work.  As such, will we be automatically registered on a lower grading where an electrical contractor is not needed or will the application be cancelled and the annual fees be refunded?

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this correspondence, however, I cannot hold off any longer with different answers every time I phone the call centre and will appreciate a written response from the CIDB answering my abovementioned questions.

Buyiswa may also need to brush up on her inter-personal skills, which skill I understand to be an important part of being a call centre employee.

Thanking you in advance.

Your sincerely,
Liezl Louw
Legal Advisor

7/28/2009 11:57 AM
Qaphelani Sifiso SimelaneUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
073316787simelanesqsa@webmail.co.za
I am the member of Mpembe Construction cc and would like to forward the correct fax number : 086 577 1398,
E-mail : simelanesqsa@webmail.co.za

I would appreciate if these can be corrected.

Thank you.

Yours truly

Sifiso Simelane
Mpembe Connstruction cc
7/29/2009 12:59 PM
kori d malokaUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
073 515 3300kmaloka@webmail.co.za
i need to now about my besiness sohlangana trading 222 cc is registart to you guys my registration no 2009/069923/23, tell me more about cidb development arther things.
7/29/2009 4:39 PM
Derick van StadenUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
011 7060405derick@questek.co.za
To whom this may concern, I have been forwarde to your web as I need the following info. Standard conditions of tender as contained  in Annex F of Board Notice 12 of 2009 in Gov Casette no 31823 of Jan 2009", then your web adress. Could you please assist.

Derick
8/3/2009 11:15 AM
KATHY NARASIMULU - (FENCERITE PTY) LTDUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
031 4651221info@fencerite.co.za
WE RECEIVED AN SMS YESTERDAY , REQUESTING MORE DOCUMENTS.
RE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO YOU NEED ?
FENCERITE (PTY) LTD
031 4651221
CONTACT - KATHY
8/4/2009 7:28 AM
De Vries CronjeUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827787066rencaswalls@gmail.com
Good day

I have done work for one of your members. CIDB: CRS No: 171691. He owes my an amount of money and I do not win any ground in getting payment. Would like to know the procedure of how to report such a person at the CIDB.

Can you please advise me accordingly?

Regards

De Vries Cronje
8/5/2009 8:51 AM
Pauline LoongUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0122839117ploong9@gmail.com
I would like to know what I can do if the contractor who undertook the renovations of my house last year did not complete the job satisfactorily.  This happens all too often.  What recourse do we have as house owners?

Pauline Loong
8/11/2009 10:23 AM
LAPALE MOIPOLAIUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
011 884 5432lapale@bophephaservices.co.za; lapale@telkomsa.net
I submited an application on the register on 22/04/2009 and I have not recieved any feedback regarding the application.

Please help.

Bophepha Airconditioning and Refrigeration
8/11/2009 3:25 PM
Wynand ClarenceUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827826499wynandclarence@telkomsa.net
I have applied to register and is still waiting for the e mail that you were suppose to send me so that I can complete the registration process
8/11/2009 8:49 PM
CarolUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0725971512entlecj
8/12/2009 7:39 AM
CarolUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0725971512entlecj@telkomsa.net
I cant fill in the form online
8/12/2009 7:43 AM
matodzi reuben mulaudziUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0795136898mulaudzir@webmail.co.za
i have registered with you from around March/ April 2009, i am still waiting for my crs number. how can i get it?
8/12/2009 9:25 AM
Dawn WelshUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0829232347dwelsh@absamail.co.za
Our company Tegnon (Pty) LTD is trying to register. we keep getting an error message. can you please advise what we should do. I have phoned the help line, 1st time Not much joy, second time I  held on for 15 mins no answer by the operator. we have a deadline on a tender for eskom so your urgent attention would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Dawn Welsh
for Tegnon (Pty) LTD
8/12/2009 4:49 PM
site point tradingUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0791716880
8/12/2009 5:19 PM
site point tradingUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0791716880
checking status
8/12/2009 5:20 PM
PEPCOOL REFRIGERATION CCUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0837776778pepcool@telkomsa.net
I have submitted our forms for renewal - could you please inform me what the status is.

Mrs. M. Pepler
8/13/2009 12:28 PM
FisokuhleUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0825911012m.mthimkhulu@yahoo.com
I recieved a phone call from a lady from cidb informing me that i needed to pay an amount of R250 into the cidb account, and i did that and she asked me to fax it to het and the number she gave me was an 086 number and i have since misplaced it and the proof ot payment aswell, and forgotten her name aswell. I recieved an sms frm cidb telling me i that need to submit relevant documentation if i havent done so and the lady said all my documentation was in order and i only neede to pay the R250.The company name is Ginso construction and projects track number 150101
8/14/2009 9:42 AM
phanuelUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0722283996phanuelm@vodamail.co.za
check registration status of: mariasana property development
8/14/2009 6:20 PM
rosemary smithUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0732013300   035-3402222rosemary.mashobane@gmail.com or rsmithmtz@gmail.com
Hi
I am trying to navigate my way and download a copy of our certificate,but am not able to.Kindly email me the correct site where i can download and print.The company is Mashobane electrical cc

Kind Regards
8/17/2009 1:35 PM
NSTANE PIET MOLAKENGUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
082 32 66095 ANNALIZE LE GRANGEANNALIZE.LEGRANGE@VODAMAIL.CO.ZA
RE: BALAKENG CONSTRATION CC  CIDB REG. 107859
WORKING AS SUB-CONTRUCTOR FOR RAINBOW CIVILS. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME TO DO THE PAYMENTS IN CONNECTIONS WITH BALAKENG CONSTRUCTION CC(PREVOUISLY WORKING FOR PENNY-FARHTING, PO BOX 50416 COLLEEN GLEN, PORT ELIZABETH.) I NEED YOU BANKING DETAILS AND THE AMOUNT NEEDED TO BE PAY.  DUE TO BALAKENG'S FORMER BOOKKEPER, MR MOLAKENG PAYMENTS IS IN ARREARS, WE WANT TO FIX THIS TOMORROW. WE ALSO WANT TO REGISTERD HIM  AGAIN AS SUB-CONTRACTOR BECAUSE HE IS STILL WORKING, BUT SARS RECOMMENTED THAT HE NEED TO CLOSED THIS CC AND START A NEW CC, WHICH WE DID. AS "MOLAKENG CIVILS CC" REGISTRATIONNR. 1997/056802/23.  HIS CONTRACT AT THIS MOMENT IS STILL ROAD MAINTANCE FROM  PRIESKA TO NAKOP IN THE NORTHERN CAPE.  HIS BUSINESS ADRESS IS: 55 BORCHERDSTREET UPINGTON 8801 AND POSTAL ADRESS  25 ARHBECKSTREET PRIESKA 8930 I'M WORKING AS HIS BOOKKEEPER AND HAVE NEVER BEFORE COMPLETED AN APLICATION FORM FROM CIDB AND IS NOT SURE WHAT ELSE MUST BE FILL IN TO COMPLETE THE FORM PROPERLY, I'M NOT BILINGUAL AND MR. NP MOLAKENG DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS FORM AND FIND IT DIFFICULT TO READ EVEN IN HIS OWN LANGUAGE.  WE DON'T WANT MADE ANY MISTAKES BECAUSE IT COULD COST MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE THERE JOBS.  EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ABOVE MENTIONED FACTS STAY THE SAME.  HE IS STILL THE SOLE OWNER OF MOLAKENG CIVILCS CC WITH 100% OWNERSHIP.  HE IS A BLACK MALE AND HE ONLY HAVE BLACK/COLOURED  EMPLOYEES.  HIS ACCOUNTANT IS MR. MARTIN JANSE VAN RENSBURG, 1 OOSSTREET, PRIESKA 8940 SEL: 079 9221978
MR. MOLAKENG OPEN A NEW BANK ACCOUNT AT ABSA
MOLAKENG CIVILS CC PRIESKA BRANCHNR.  624434
ACC. NR 4074441781. I WILL BE VERY THANKFULL IF YOU CAN HELP US, HE CAN ALSO PAY THE NEW REGISTRATION FEE TOMMOROW.  WE WILL BE IN CONSULTATION WITH SARS TOMORROW AT THE KOMBERLEY OFFICE TO FINALIACE
THE NEW REGISTRASIONS FOR VAT(LETTER OF GOOD STANDING), PAYE, SDL, UIF ECT.
PLEASE HELP US.
8/17/2009 8:26 PM
Jean claude MANIRAGABAUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0784846560jcmanira@yahoo.com

Regards to acquiring an

IN SERVICE TRAINING POSITION

Dear Director of company , My Name is Jean claude MANIRAGABA, I would like to ask if you can allow me to do practical   ( in service training) in your company in order to complete whole study recquired for N6 programme.I just complete my studies in BUILDIND & CIVIL ENGINEERING level 4, 5, 6 (N4 - N6) at Central Johannesburg College(CJC).

Yours Faithfully JC MANIRAGABA
8/18/2009 5:32 PM
Jean claude MANIRAGABAUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0784846560jcmanira@yahoo.com

Regards to acquiring an

IN SERVICE TRAINING POSITION

Yours Faithfully JC MANIRAGABA
8/18/2009 5:55 PM
BenUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0823430714
I submitted my application last in November for an upgrade up to now you guys keep saying one the i short after another why can't you just give me a list of things that I should put together once and for all I,m really loosing it now.
8/19/2009 3:55 AM
UKWENZAKWETHU TRADINGUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0827554555
8/19/2009 1:29 PM
qweUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
qweqwe
8/20/2009 10:58 AM
Mtshali Siphiwe MlungisiUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0823526701sphiwe.mtshali@kzndae.gov.za
We want to check cidb number for FMB Trading Enterprise CK NO. 2007/188176/23, have captured on the system.
8/23/2009 12:04 PM
Robin SteynUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
084 479 2556dpstechnical@vodamail.co.za
Please advise as to when Registration of DYNAMIC PROJECT SERVICES TRUST will be completed.

I cannot emphasize enough how urgently this is required. We are unable to tender on any work right now.

Please advise
8/24/2009 12:10 PM
vivian booysen.Kay beez development projectsUse SHIFT+ENTER to open the menu (new window).
0845836303dsabooys@pgwc.gov.za
Please if possible supply me with the latest civil construction tenders for the Southern CAPE REGION.Idont have access to the Internet.Thanks
8/26/2009 1:32 PM
1 - 100 Next
+27 12 482 7200 South Africa: 086 681 9995 International: +27 12 349 8986 Fraudline: 0800 112 432
Copyright © cidb   Box 2107, Brooklyn Square, Pretoria, 0075 Registers Call Centre: 0860 103 353